Conferences, CMEs & Courses for Physicians
- SCC’s Clinical Cannabinoid Medicine Curriculum – Developed by the Society of Cannabis Clinicians, in collaboration with The Medical Cannabis Institute, this all-in-one eLearning curriculum offers professionals 12 CME credits (AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™) and a certificate of competency in clinical cannabinoid medicine upon curriculum completion.
- International Cannabinoid Research Society (ICRS) Conferences
- International Association for Cannabinoid Medicines (IACM) Conferences and Newsletter
- Patients Out of Time Conferences and CMEs – CME ‘s available on-line, and at the conferences. Linked to CME course on-line offered through UCSF.
- UCSF CMEs On-line – Cannabis Therapeutics additional courses
- National College of Natural Medicine CE Course – Recordings will be made available on the NCNM website.
- Patients Out of Time: The Eleventh National Clinical Conference on Cannabis Therapeutics – On May 18-20, 2017, in Berkeley, California, Patients Out of Time will hold The Eleventh National Clinical Conference on Cannabis Therapeutics. The theme for the conference will be “Cannabis: Protecting Patients and Reducing Harm.”
- Cannabis Expertise: Medical Cannabis Education Symposium – May 31-June 2, 2017, in Columbus, Ohio, Cannabis Expertise is holding the most comprehensive Medical Cannabis CME training with a possible 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and 17.9 contact hours. This event jointly provided by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine, Extra Step Assurance and Integr8 Health, LLC. SCC Members will save $100 on a full live event or webinar registration by using SCC2017 code at checkout. Register with them.